Cheshire triumph club

I am new to the world of classic cars, having recently become the owner of a 1980 Spitfire 1500. It's in pretty good condition at the moment, and I want to keep it like that. I've got the Haynes manual, tools, and am not a total idiot mechanically, but I would also like to join a local club where there are other Spitfire owners. I live in Chester - I know there is a NW branch of the TR club, but this seems to be mainly for people with TRs, not lowly Spitfires. If anyone can give me some pointers, that would be much appreciated.

Ta,

Joe

Reply to
Joseph Robson

Try Club Triumph

we cater for ALL Triumphs (including Acclaims!) and have a Cheshire & N Wales local group that meet monthly along with an excellent bi monthly mag

Mike

Reply to
Mike Phipps

DougP

Go to a local meeting first before you pay. Some are excellent, some are cliques.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Johnston

Ian Johnston ( snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Doesn't that apply to all car clubs?

Reply to
Adrian

Reply to
Boss

Join Club Triumph, they have a NW branch and hold regular meetings.

I also have a 1500 spitfire and have found them to be excellent over the years

Cheers

Reply to
Allan Hulme