Classic British cars discovered in barnyard

Q1 How many old barnyard cars are there in England?

Q2 Are they all this well decorated?

Rob

The first picture says "One of the highly collectible cars at..." and shows a picture of a 1950's Daimler Conquest. Which might fetch £3k in mint condition and is worth nothing like that - not even worth dismantling for parts.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

I liked the flower power plus they were getting lifted out by a forklift, surely they were full of rust.

Reply to
Rob

Charles Hamilton

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Rob saying something like:

They were all worthless s**te when he got them, way back when. Some of them have increased in value, of course, but most of them weren't all that desireable, even if in one piece.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon