Classic car shows in France?

Does anyone know if there are any classic car shows in France (Rhône-Alpes region) over the next two weeks? Even better if it is close to Lyon!

I've tried some French websites, but no luck so far...

Thanks :-)

Reply to
Howard Rose

Unfortunately this is a bit too late, but coming back from the International Mini Meeting on Friday we met a trio of Sylva/Fisher Furies coming back from a classic meeting in Laon. Sounded like an excellent weekend including a road run and lots of hospitality.

Reply to
Richard Porter