Classic Car Storage, & Workshops in Northamptonshire

Hello all.

A friend of mine has offered to store cars for local enthusiasts, and wants some more cars in, if anyone is interested please give him a call.

All the best.

Justin Baker (Kettering, Northants)

Just £20 a week that's all. Your Race/Classic car can be stored here in complete security. You can provide your own services taking advantage of our well equipped work shop. Racing driver and Classic car enthusiast owned. Give Mr Watts a call on 07850 395286, or the number at the bottom. You may have seen the advertisement for our services in Octane Magazine, or Motor Sport. RACE CAR LIVERY has secure accommodation for twenty vehicles in beautiful surroundings. Situated in the heart of Northamptonshire, RCL offer vehicle transport to the race track of your choice.

If required we will Endeavour to sell any car while with us.

Local accommodation available

More information on our web site.

RACE CAR LIVERY, SCALDWELL MANOR STABLES, SCALDWELL, NORTHAMPTON. NN6 9JZ. TEL 01604 882222. MOBILE 07850 395286. email snipped-for-privacy@racecarlivery.co.uk

Reply to
Justin Baker

So we know where to get some good cars now! I don't think I'll use this place. It advertises where the thieves can get the cars. I hope the security is first class. It may need to be.

J.

Reply to
John

Thanks for the input John, the security is of course top class, and in most cases offers a superior service.

Please call if you have any concerns that we need to deal with, if you have an exceptional case.

Kind regards

Justin

Reply to
Justin Baker

"Justin Baker" realised it was Thu, 6 May 2004

19:54:42 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

"We"? I thought you were posting 'for a friend'...

Reply to
Yippee

About 4 times what a council garage in a nice out of the way but well overlooked cul-de-sac costs round here. One of the other users leaves his open all day with a push bike hanging up at the back.

Why would a car worry about the appearance of it's surroundings unless it was a scrap yard?

Looks like there is a TR6, Cobra (rep?), D-type replica and a Golf awaiting collection.

Peter Hill

"We", yes I am assisting the storage plant where I can, as I too keep my cars there at a discounted rate for my help of course.

The best part is the 4 post lift that you can use at will.

Thanks for the fun banter, but please call if your thinking of storing a classic, there are limited spaces and you will be sharing with likeminded people.

Reply to
Justin Baker

Go for the lovely Golf Peter it is a GTI ;-)

Reply to
Justin Baker

As long as the cars aren't stored upside down. See here:

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Only 2 - 2.5 times what a crappy lockup in an area populated by destructive teenage scum costs around here though. And I don't get a lift or anything else for that money either.

20 quid a week would be great assuming the contract is on a week by week basis? Could be an ideal way to take a car off road and do some major work on it without having to invest too much in tools or worry about security. I'd be almost willing to pay it myself for a secure fitted workshop for a fortnight if there was such a thing locally.
Reply to
Stuffed