Classic White Cadillac Convertible Needed

Hi all,

never posted here before, hope this kind of post isn't frowned upon.

A friend of a friend would like to hire a White Classic Cadillac Convertible for a wedding, for one day in August 2006. The wedding is in South Cheshire, Knutsford and Peover area, and she would like:

Picking up from home (Knutsford), taking to church (Knutsford) Taking from church to reception (Peover) And, ideally, collection later to take from reception to hotel. (Not vital)

I don't know a great deal about classic cars, so when I say 'White Classic Cadillac Convertible' I mean one like:

We found one company,
but they are based in Essex and therefore would have to bring the car on a flatbed. This was making the price, shall we say, somewhat prohibitive. Any help greatly appreciated!

Reply to
getbent

"-=D@n=-" realised it was Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:23:40

+0100 and decided it was time to write:

Ah, yes, the height of tastelessness called '59 Caddy. :-\

This brings up some more options:

Good luck!

Reply to
Yippee

A bit closer, but not much, is a small company in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, who I think are called "Wayside" - can't find any info in Yell.com so I'll take a look tomorrow; I pass them on my way to work and they have, or at least had until recently, a white Yank convertible, I don't know what.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Have you tried

Ben Blaney

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net,

-=D@n=- decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Fer Ged's sake...

I'll see what I can do...

Reply to
Pete M

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply. I'll see if I can find 'Wayside' online anywhere, did you pass them again?

Reply to
evertonmandan

Wouldn't it be boring if we all liked the same thing?

:)

Reply to
evertonmandan

Any luck Pete?

Reply to
evertonmandan

In news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Not yet matey.

I'm gonna be in the area later though, so I'll have a word.

Might not be white though, there's a baby pink one that's a possibility

Oh.... ang on .... Everton :-o

:-p

Reply to
Pete M

Passed it today but it's a bit tricky to catch the phone number; it's a mobile, I got most of it but I'm uncertain of the last couple of digits. Will check again & let you know.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com saying something like:

It's helpful to include some context so we can see what you're replying to.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Ok Chris, thanks for your efforts.

Reply to
spam

Well you can see I'm replying to 'Ben Blaney', it's hardly a monster thread is it? And besides, I was posting very quickly via Google Groups as I had no NNTP access.

Reply to
spam

Heheh, let's leave football out of it. Appreciate your efforts. There's a bottle of bubbly in it for me If I can find something, so there's a can of Stella in it for you ;)

Reply to
spam

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "-=D@n=-" saying something like:

I'd just purged, so hadn't a clue what you were replying to. There was me, hanging on your every word and it apparently made no sense. You can imagine how bereft I felt.

Ah; google groups. Pita.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon