DAF Variomatic spares

I'm trying to find someone interested in having a load of new, genuine Daff Variomatic spares .v. cheap , Bristol area. Anyone interested ? I've E Mailed the owners club, no reply. Don't ask me questions, I'm a Triumph owner ! ... the spares are part of a friends estate which has to be cleared. Shame to put them in the skip.

Chris

Reply to
Kris

Forgot to mention, no rubber band jokes please!

Reply to
Kris

On the Volvo 343 it was not unkown for the outer pulley half to come off and still be rolling along the road after car has ground to a halt (the pulley was only held on by one staked nut)

Reply to
AWM