dodge daytona question

Hello, =A0=A0=A0=A0I have a question about the Dodge Daytona laser 1987 cars.I needed to know the safety of the car, and could it guarantee a life? and if not is there anything i could do to enhance the saftey? I searched the web and found no hope on whether or not this car is safe.Thank's I look forward to your response!

Reply to
dplme

dplme waffled on in a quite bewildering manner to produce...

I'm sure you're having a laugh with this post but here goes.

This is how to live your life safely.

  1. Don't go out.
  2. Switch off everything in your house when you go to bed
  3. Close the curtains from midday til 3pm, you don't want skin cancer.
  4. Don't watch TV, it'll only scare you.
  5. Take extra care getting out of bed in the morning, don't use the stairs unless fully awake and sober.
  6. Don't drink alcohol.
  7. Don't have kids.
  8. Don't go on the internet, there's some freaks out there.
  9. Don't expect *anything ever* to *guarantee* a life.
10.Enjoy life, it's too short to panic about how safe your car is in a crash. 11.Learn to drive, you may avoid the 4 ton SUV driven by a drunken Billy Bob. 12.Don't smoke 13.Don't wear Y fronts. 14.Disconnect earth lead first, reconnect last. 15.Always wear safety goggles.
Reply to
Pete M