Ebay stupidity

SU Catalogue and manual, same as sold by Burlen for 7.95 including postage, currently bid to £9.22 + £4 postage:

Have to laugh, don't you!

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

That's why people make money at auctions. Some people will pay over the odds. It particularly applies to Ebay where some people are too lazy to look around.

You could buy stuff from the autojumbles and sell it at a profit on Ebay. I've done it.

And I've seen some Mini parts sell for more than the list price at Minispares.

Some people just get hooked on the buzz of winning an auction and forget what the item is really worth. Just decide what it's worth and bid that much. Simple really!

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Try

much more realistic prices