Excellent service for Woolies

Ordered up some waist seals and foam strip for the SD1, and a length of rubber mat for the workshop, by e-mail. Got a near instant response with a price, and paid by electronic bank transfer (we use the same bank, so should be fast).

Goods arrived two days later, but the rubber mat (the most expensive item, and the heaviest) was the wrong width.

E-mailed them asking about arrangements for returning and having the correct item sent, and again got a quick reply, stating not to bother sending back the wrong item - they'd simply send out the correct one. Which arrived two working days later.

Excellent service, IMHO.

The waist seals for the SD1 (top of door skin to window, Woolies part number 255) are not quite an exact replacement and require trimming, but at about 6 quid each much cheaper than the originals - if you can find them.

Their foam strip - 160-4 - is a perfect replacement for the original seal between the body and parcel shelf, and has stopped one of the worst rattles.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Dave Plowman (News)" saying something like:

Good to know that; I'm thinking of using them.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon