FA: 1960 Berkeley T60 Coupe. Hybrid

Occasionally emerged from the hallowed inner sanctum of our British Sports Car Industry. In 1960. Created my truly mad English men from a small not very well known manufacturer of Berkeley Sports Cars. This is one of the few T60 3 wheeler machines, that now utilizes a 998cc BMC A Series. The number plate VWE 565 is transferable, but will need to be MOT'd in order to do this. Its a runner and has been off the road for 8 Years. I have just treated it to some nice minilites with brand new tyres all round. The brakes I have freed off, so it can be moved easily. It is so light in fact you can pick it up at the back and move it where you like, much like a wheelbarrow. It comes with the glass, rubbers, new carpet, and a hand crafted ally dash. I could have this delivered to you at cost if needed, a fantastic opportunity of a 16 year old to drive legally a British sports car, and he wont have to pay a penny in road tax. Go on make your friends smile and race it, as it will be competitive due to the power to weight ratio.

Reply to
Justin Baker

What's amazing is that there are two of these for sale ATM:

wheelbarrow.

Reply to
David Lane