FA British Sports Cars vintage history rare marques 1947

British Sports cars by Gregor Grant 1947 ,a few chips from dustwrapper,otherwise VGC. 202 pages. Superb vintage book on the classic British Sports car,one of the best we've had ,covers 96 makes,up to the 1940s ,dozens of which I have never heard! All covered well,many in great detail,packed with photos,diagrams,line illustrations,plates and in text.

Alys