FA: Car Mechanics - 1950s 1960s

Sorry for first post being an ad.

My father has just sold his Triumph Vitesse and i've just listed his old Car Mechanics Magazines from the late 50s and early 60s a few from the 70s to.

Ebay numbers 110268973122, 110268973318, 110268973738, 110268974046

Not sure if they're of interest to you guys, its the last lot of these that he had as i'd already sold a load of the 60s ones one the last free listing day. What doesn't get sold will be freecycled.

Keep an eye on them if they don't sell and you want them let me know and cover the postage. He just wants them out the front room!!

Cheers Damian

Reply to
Damian Burrin