FA. NOS Isetta Wheel Cylinders

I have NOS wheel cylinders for auction on Ebay

and Rebuilt ones at
Might be of interest to someone.

Reply to
Russ

Or you could use Triumph Herald ones, they're the same. Girling, I think?

Graham Holloway

Reply to
Graham Holloway

They are NOT the same, they are Girling though ;-)

Reply to
Russ

I can only add that the people who sold me the wheel cylinders and shoes said that they were the same as on a 1300 Herald. I might add that the Isetta was a UK made version. Do you think this made a difference?

Graham Holloway

Reply to
Graham Holloway