fiat 500 wanted to restore (UK)

dear members,

I am looking to buy a fiat 500 (any model or year) which I can restore.

If anyone has one for sale in the uk please do contact me on snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

thanks

Reply to
Omie_J

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Have you seen these?

That link may wrap, this should work if it does:

Ian

Reply to
Ian Riches

Ian Riches ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You don't need half of that link, nor do you need to put it through a URL shortener - useful

For any ebay item link, all you need after the first ampersand is the "item=" variable

So

will come down to

Presto! All on one line...

Reply to
Adrian

Ian Riches ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

You don't need half of that link, nor do you need to put it through a URL shortener - useful though they may be, some people don't like to click on 'em, as they may go anywhere...