For Sale: Magenta Kit Car

Being sold complete with a Morris 1300 to use as a donor vehicle (which, although the bodywork is decidedly tatty has decent mechanicals and subframes).

I did offer it to club members and fellow classic car nuts and had no takers, so I've put it on e-bay at:

By the way, just for the benefit og the uninitiated, 'Magenta' refers to the kit's name, and not the colour! (It's white)

Many thanks

David

Reply to
David Harper