For Sale Morris Marina

As the post says, my dads Morris Marina is for sale due to his recent demise. Feel free to take a look at the following link.

Thanks for looking,

Luckie

-- Don`t blame me, I was born blonde.

Remove "me" to reply.

Reply to
marsupilami

> o=auction

I can't help but agree. It may be 'cherished' but sadly by very few people. They were not pleasant cars (I had one forced upon me by my employer). Might do better to dismantle it as the fairly low-mileage mechanicals might be of interest for other cars. Although the shell may look just grubby the grime will almost certainly hide a multitude of sins of the corrosion variety. Amazingly there is a Marina owners' club (I think they all wear hair shirts) so that might be a route towards offloading it.

Reply to
Les Rose

> > o=auction

Thanks for the advice. I am only selling it as my dad has recently passed away and had bought it thinking that he could restore it and have many a happy year with it. IMHO it is only worth srcap value, as you also pointed out, it has no MOT, but my mother is hoping to get back what they paid for it!!! I have advertised it for her sake and hope that she will eventually appreciate that a vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay, not what you think it is worth.

Luckie

Reply to
marsupilami