Ford Escort Mk2 Ghia

All,

Sorry, new to this group. I have been asked by a friend to see if anyone would be interested in buying the following car. I have no idea on the value, so maybe some pointers here would be good.

It is a mk2 1.3 Ford Escort Ghia. It is light blue with a Vinyl covered roof, but the Vinyl has peeled off in most places and will need replacing.

Otherwise, the car is in excellent condition, starts easily and runs well. It has had very little use and has only done 45,000 miles since new.

It has an MOT until Feb 04.

Not sure if this is really a classic car or not yet? But if anyone is interested or could give me an idea of what it is worth, I would be very greatfull.

Thanks

Chris Bedo Kent UK.

Reply to
chris

You'd be *very* lucky to turn up a 2-door ghia! They exist, but I think they were built in very small numbers indeed.

-- tomScotland "stick this in your fuse-box"

stop your grinnin' and drop "YOUR LINEN" to reply Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Reply to
tomScotland

The locost list may be interested although 1600's are more in demand.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme
2x 1965 4lt R's. Would like at least one to go for restoration but may be too far gone. Loads of good parts inc engines.

Several 1500 Midgets for breaking.

Mail me for more detail.

Graeme

Reply to
Graeme

It is a 4 door Ghia.

Do you think that someone will be interested?

Regards Chris

Reply to
chris