FS: Les Leston 15" wood rim steering wheel, period extra from 1965 Lotus Cortina

For Sale Les Leston wood rimmed steering wheel, this was fitted to a

1965 Lotus Cortina, but as I have the original Lotus steering wheel, I won't use this one, hence it is for sale.

The wheel is 15" diameter, rim is original wood, and frame is made of aluminium.

Bottom spoke has the double LL marking which denotes original Les Leston.

Centre cap has an attractive 5 stars on a red background design as shown in pictures.

Steering wheel has ford style boss fitted, so will fit a wide range of classic cars.

Details and lots of pictures at link below:

James Blackmore