FS: MGB (not mine!)

A friend has just phoned to say his son wants to get rid of his MGB. Details are a bit sketchy right now, "76" and "S-reg" were mentioned, so could be either. I do know for definite its a rubber-bumper, and it hasn't moved for a couple of years - I think its garaged - so obviously has no MOT. I'm told it failed on something to do with springs; they bought the parts but never fitted them. I know kingpins were also mentioned to me at some stage. OK, so they don't know too much about it! But he's looking for around £650, which I guess is reasonable.

Car is in Mansfield, Notts; if anyone is interested, email me and I'll put you in touch.

Reply to
Chris Bolus