Head lineing cleaning.

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any tricks fr cleaning head lining on a Hillman hunter its in good nick but has got dirty because of people smokeing in it also it know has some mould due mainly to standing i thinking. I have used stuff like Groom before in old cars but always seam to get several diffrent shades were i have cleaned in sections i dont want to muck this one up as this probaly has one of the best intreiors of any car i have owned, mind you that does not say much. Many thanks George

Reply to
George Weatherley

I would suggest gel type hand cleaner. It is also very good on vinyl seats.

Reply to
dixie