HELP NEEDED Jaguar XJS Convertible Rear Seats

Hi

I recently bought an XJS Convertible 1988 (not Cabriolet) and need to find out where I can get Rear Seats fitted or If anyone knows of a "Scrapper" with rear seats fitted. I've been told that the standard Coupe seats are not suitable and that they need to be made specially. Also once fitted is it possible to use a standard rear seat belt as I would like to use a removable baby seat.

Many Thanks, Phil

Reply to
Phil Cook