HELP PLEASE uk custom cars

i'm trying to find some triumph, standard triumph or standard customised cars, be they nice and clean and tidy or rat cars. TIA cheers

Reply to
bill smith

Have you looked here?

They have a classified ads section (which I confess I haven't looked at because I like cars that are as original). If you can't see what you are looking for, you might be able to put in a Wanted ad.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren

thanks jim hadn't thought of that looking to get some together for a show. might be able to contact the buyers if any for sale to see if they would be prepared to show their car.

Reply to
bill smith

That magazine did put on their own show last year -

So it might be worth contacting the magazine to see it they want to support yours.

Also, if it is Triumphs specifically you are interested in, have you approached the clubs?

is your best bet. Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren