hi

Hi new comer here,

my dad has a lancia beta spider any of you got one?

Reply to
Kid Racer

No, but my dad is bigger than your dad. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

No, they've all rusted away & you'll also find nobody here has a classic car either, rovers / jaguars are not classic cars, just run of the mill poorly built british shit. Anyway don't mention italians here as they all get jealous, the nearest anyone gets to itailan here is that joke called alfa romeo, every spastic drives one

Reply to
Conor