Hillman Imp for sale

Yes Hillman Imp for sale in Hampshire area of Farnborough. I have 2 Imps and due to reason can not spare the time to put back on the road. Make me a reasonable offer and maybe I will be able to part from them, they are great cars. I will say that they have been off the road for some years, both were drivers but had other cars that took my interest hence these got left behind. You will require a trailer or some means of moving them. Hope that someone is interested....

Thanks

Reply to
LAC

Just this one:

Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

smart arse

Reply to
Jono Barspeed

Shame you are to inconsiderate to put it into practice.

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Put what into practise, I have been posting on the net with the same style and signiture for 5 years, then you decide to come along and make unspecified critisms, why, what have I done wrong, muppet

Reply to
Jono Barspeed

"Jono Barspeed" realised it was Fri, 27 Aug

2004 19:58:15 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Bad troll - no cookie.

Reply to
Yippee

Have a look at these for a start, then.

?toppost
Get your OE fixed here;

Dave Plowman (News)

Not read the link?

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)

Post how you like mate - I find it amazing that the anti-top posting league are so concerned about how you post rather than what you post. It just ain't that important. This is a Classic car group, let's talk about Classic cars.

I went to a nice show yesterday, the Hampshire Pageant of Motoring down near Southampton. It was a really good general show, everything there from WWII Jeeps (even a tank) through Pre-war cars and loads of classic Americana right up to the most Cortina Mk IVs I've seen together for years (about 4!) No one make dominated although the GT40 owners club did a good job and put on an impressive spread.

Better get back onto the topic! There was only one Imp - a coupe. Personally I've always hankered after a Sunbeam Stiletto. We had a plain old Imp Super once, great little car, I miss it a lot. Needed more power, lots more power but that handling was lovely.

I had both - a 1967 Imp followed by a 1970 Stiletto.

The Stiletto was a much nicer drive, but I did miss the opening back window on several occasions. So perhaps an Imp Sport would give you the best of both worlds?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Warren