I have no time for drunk drivers

Any one who get caught over the limit, should be put behind bars. Drunk drivers are the biggest killers in England

Reply to
Sir.Tony

I think you'll find that tobacconists are the biggest killers in England.

Reply to
QrizB

Reply to
veryboring

Wrong. actually.

pseudoplatypus

Heart disease is England's biggest killer, although retribution for top posting is a close second.

Reply to
Slider

And it just happens all by itself does it?

Post your proof.

Reply to
Steve Firth

ITYF most drunk drivers start off in bars :)

Reply to
Whinging Courier

QrizB wrote

Statistics, you can prove anything with it. You just ask sir.tony what the life expectancy of your average dogger is these days. He should know.

Reply to
steve auvache

Most people die in bed, it's those murdering bastards like DFS who should be held responsible.

Reply to
mups

Ah, but do they ever say *whose* bed?

Reply to
QrizB

I think you'll find the troll won't pay any attention to your reply.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

God Moaning. The resist-once have accqo-aired a bum. They are going to ex-plod the yoo-snot twot.

Reply to
Lee John Moore

Physician heal thyself. **plonkettyplonk**

-- Ken Davidson DocDelete

Reply to
DocDelete

In message , Sir.Tony writes

I only wish the increasingly megalomaniac Blair would only last another five minutes too.

Reply to
Chris Morriss

Doggers are disgusting, nasty people. I was talking complete rubbish in the past

Reply to
Sir.Tony

I reply to things are worth replying to

Reply to
Sir.Tony

Chris Morriss wrote

I would prefer to see him utter humiliated in an election. Losing his seat would be An added bonus.

Reply to
steve auvache

Personally I would like to crucify the liar in public. I would be delighted to hammer the nails in as the sanctimonious little creep squealed for mercy.

Reply to
The Blue Max

Laudible but impetuous. Public crucifixion is a dish best served cold. First, he loses his deposit. Second, a protracted and humiliating show trial for treason to break his spirit and bankrupt him.

*Then* you nail him.
Reply to
pseudoplatypus

Ace spoke:

Dennis Potter apparently used to use the smoking compartment in trains and ask people who weren't smoking to kindly leave the carriage.

Reply to
Rope