Identify model of commercial van?

I'm trying to get an idea of the date of a picture, small part showing this van, no better image available

person stooping over rummaging in the van, passenger side rear door nearly closed, passenger door open. I assumed a Morris but I cannot find this model , very boxy rear, rectangular rear doors, square windows, I think the leading vertical edge of the front door window is not slanted. And what span of years would this model likely to have been in active use delivering to small shops?

Reply to
N_Cook

Looks like a J Type. Early post WW2.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Thanks, Yes looks like it, the front door + quarter light threw me. I think another one is in the distance in the pic , so as production 49 to 61 then peak of useage puts it probably early 1950s I assume

Reply to
N_Cook