Jaguar XJ-S 3.6 Coupe For Sale

1986 XJ-S Coupe, manual gearbox.Antelope paintwork / Buckskin leather interior.MOT April 2005,bodywork needs attention.More info/photos at
. Spares include bootlid and NSF wing. Asking £700 open to offers.Tel 07767 834988 anytime. Car located in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK.
Reply to
Andy

Don't suppose you know which electrical connections do what in the seats, do you? I've just fitted a set to my Vitesse and am half tempted to see what the electrics do. There are 3 leads coming out of the base of each seat. I assume the one with the big red plug is the heater and the other two the lumbar support, but I have no idea how they're controlled.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

The seats in my car aren't heated, I assume your seats are from a later model. The only leads from my seats are for the seat belt warning light. Sorry I can't help any more than that...

-Andy.

Reply to
Andy

No worries, thanks anyway. Good luck with it!

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Willy, try here...

DocDelete

Is there a passenger weight switch in there to work a seatbelt warning?

Reply to
Andy Dingley

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Andy Dingley saying something like:

"Get out, you fat git."

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In a round about way that took me to exactly what I wanted to know.

"The seat is connected to the car electrics through three different connectors, one for the seat belt logic, one for the lumbar pump, and one for the seat heater." So Andy's correct.

Being a fat git, I'll avoid the seat belt logic connector...

Thanks all.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke