London-Brighton Veteran Car Run photos

I took photos of the 2004 London-Brighton Veteran Car Run (on Sun 7 Nov 2004). If you are interested in seeing these, visit this page of my website:

The photos were taken in Hyde Park, Crawley and Brighton, so they cover the whole of the route. I hope you enjoy them.

Regards

Mark UK Student Life:

(My website UK Student Life introduces British culture and life. It is aimed particularly at people from other countries, especially international students, but many parts of it will also interest British people of all ages)

Reply to
UKStudentLife.com

Liked what I saw. Quick and easy to view.

rm

Reply to
Rob

An excellent site, Mark. Well done.