Looking for an odd size timing belt.

Hi all, Who can help me with a source for a odd sized timing belt ? The old belt has given up after 13 years... (It was used in a IBM Printer from the seventies) See:

It is a US/UK sized belt: Tooth pitch: 0.125" (1/8)" (this pitch size makes it very hard to find) Witdh belt: 0.500" (1/2)" Outer length: 13 inch (98 tooths) Thickness belt: +/- 0.080"

Does any one know a company who makes repro belts ? Thanks for any reaction / tips that will make my printer work again. Regards Henk Stegeman stegeman.h AT 12move.nl

Reply to
Henk Stegeman

these people might help, they list lots of IBM drive belts:

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful