Looking For classic car stories, tips and anything else interesting

Hi everyone

I own and run a fairly new website on the subject of classic cars, I am looking for people who would like to share their stories of classic car ownership, any tips and tricks they picked up over the years and even people who have a show or event that they wish to promote.

If anyone has a restoration (finished or ongoing) that they would like to share, or wisdom they wish to dispense then please contact me.

I'm mainly a Triumph and MG guy myself so perhaps you can help me add a bit of variety to the site!

Aaron

<-->