Looking for MG Midget parts.

My brother Geoff is restoring a 1973 MG Midget (round wheel-arches; split bumper), and is looking for some parts:-

One rear spring in fairly new condition (one of the currently-fitted springs has very worn leaves)

A driver's seat (reclining). The condition of the cover is not important, as long as the frame is OK.

Any leads would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Andrew Marshall

Maybe ask over on

lots of people there that may have some spare parts.

Reply to
David Billington

Many thanks for the link, David - I'll take a look.

Reply to
Andrew Marshall