looking for parts 1969 sonett

keith ( snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

A friend of mine has a few of those kicking about, semi derelict.

Slight snag - he's in the hills about an hour from Sacramento. Drop me an email if you want contact details.

Disclaimer, I have no idea if they're scrappers, and I have no idea if the trans-atlantic shipping will be extortionate. You may be better looking in Sweden.

Reply to
Adrian