Lucas Headlight Ring Cross Reference

Many cars have chrome/polished stainless trim rings that go around the headlights. I have a set of these brand new in the Lucas box, but all that I know about them is that they are not correct for my Sunbeam - they were in a box of spare parts that came with the car when I bought it. If I can figure out what car they fit, I'll sell them to somebody who can use them. The part number is 555457. Can anyone cross this number and tell me what cars it is correct for?

Reply to
Mike

The diameter of the inner hole varies in size The aperture which the headlamp passes remains the same.

whats the diameter of the rim at the car body side?

They fit a variety of cars. The attachment screw or clip is changeable.

Reply to
Rob