Magazines for pre 1950 Cars

I'm particularly interested in cars made before about 1950 and am wondering if there are any magazines published that cover this period.

I'm aware of those you can get from W.H.Smiths but what I'm wondering is are there any subscription only magazines rather like Old Motor of the 1970s?

TIA,

DIX

Reply to
dixthewiz

"dixthewiz" realised it was 7 Oct 2006

08:27:00 -0700 and decided it was time to write:

The Automobile used to do pre-1950 cars. I've meant to take out a subscription for ages, but I can't find the publisher's web site.

Reply to
Yippee

They don't appear to have one, but they are: Enthusiast Publishing Ltd, PO Box 153 Cranleigh, GU6 8ZL Tel: 01483 268818 Fax: 01483 268993 Email: snipped-for-privacy@btconnect.com

Ron Robinson

Reply to
R.N. Robinson

"R.N. Robinson" realised it was Sat, 7 Oct 2006 17:35:27 +0100 and decided it was time to write:

Ta muchly.

Reply to
Yippee