Mercedes and Porche Geniune Parts theft my money

Hello... some month ago I bought a sensor from

(aka genuinegermanparts.com or genuine_german_parts ) I never received the item. They accept payment by nochex and after they tell you have not paid!!! My money goes away from my credit card but I never received the items beacuse Genuine German Parts tell me they does not have the money. I called nochex and they tell me the payment was done! SO PLEASE DOES NOT BUY FROM Mercedes-and-Porsche-Genuine-Parts or genuine_german_parts .

Many thanks.

Ferro

Simply solved make a claim on ebay with a dispute.

Ebay is like this your not on your own.

Reply to
Rob

Rob ha scritto:

No, if you use nochex like requested ebay does not refound nothing! After two month of mail to ebay they tell me that they aren't able to make nothing with nochex payment!

Ferro

Of course. They want you to use Paypal, which they own. I've only once made a claim having paid by Paypal, and did eventually get a credit, although it took some time. On the other (rare) occasions I've had problems with an Ebay purchase, the vendor sorted it out direct.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)