metro seats in morris 1000?

I'm looking for some seats with headrests to fit to a morris 1000 especially following whiplash when a nun drove into the back of my car (will the spam filter let that through?).

I recall something about metro seats fitting fairly easily and a kit being available. Can anyone tell me more about this - any particular model, who sells this kit, does it just bolt on, any other seats fit well, do you have any? etc.

With many thanks Jonathan

Reply to
JonSenker

Some of the nicest seats abnout in the scrapyards at the moment are from a Rover Tomcat Coupe. Half leather and similar in size to a Metro seat. I have fitted a pair to my Mini.

Peter

Reply to
TurboJo