MGB oversize pistons (+0.040) ?

Hi !

I'm looking for MGB oversize pistons (+0.060) to another British car. So, can you recommend some shops where to find these pistons and also dimensions for these pistons (height, pin size etc.). I think that Ferguson TEF tractor has same cylinder diameter, maybe it has same piston than MGB.

BR, Jukka

Reply to
Jukka

This site lists exactly what you need:

Other possible links are:

FW Thorntons of Shrewsbury 01743 357081

HTH

Fred

Reply to
Fred

Hi !

Thanks for your tips Fred. I have decided to keep into my original pistons and now I am looking for STD pistons for Vauxhall VX4/90 1595cc engine (cyl diameter 81.63mm). I also need to install liners to my cylinder block to keep total displacement under 1600cc. My car is historic racecar (in cicruit).

I think that original STD piston should be quite easy to find, and lot of easier to install than MGB +0.060 pistons.

Any ideas, where to ask these pistons ?

BR, Jukka

Reply to
Jukka