Mobile Valeting in Telford and Shrops

Serving Telford and surrounding areas

Reply to
Makemoore Solutions

Advertising Goods and Services on here is Illegal. !!

Would suggest you remove it before someone takes it upon themselves to report you to your ISP and the NG Host.

Reply to
Igundwane

PLEASE stop posting upside down.

You will no doubt be able to provide a link to that section of criminal law?

Maybe a breach of the group charter and unwelcome, but then so are those who post upside down and refuse to trim to context.

Reply to
Andy Luckman

What on earth is posting upside down ?? Sending Messages from Australia seems the most logical answer.

Reply to
Igundwane

You really don't understand or are you trolling? What makes you think that a reply should appear BEFORE an untrimmed ream of previous irrelevance? Read the URL I provided and see if the penny drops.

Andy Luckman

No I was replying to the aforementioned posting, according to what I see on my screen, is I press the button, type what I need to type and send it.

Therefore communicating my intentions.

Trolling, as I understand it is being a little gremlin running around posting irrelevant and useless information for no apparent reason. ie -- See My Webcam etc etc.

Reply to
Igundwane

Beyond help.

*plonk*
Reply to
Andy Luckman

Oh well........... Cest La Vie ;-)

  • boink *
Reply to
Igundwane

Australia

What's the big problem with respecting Usenet conventions? A little 'flashback' to the 60's maybe? Newsgroups were here long before you were ever aware of them.

"When including text from a previous message in the thread, trim it down to include only text pertinent to your response. Your response should appear below the quoted information."

Reply to
Richard H Huelin

Sorry it's rules... rules must be followed

Reply to
Web Face

Follow my golden rule.

Barrymore did not follow. Now he must repent

Reply to
Web Face