Moder Classic!! For Sale

Hi

I am selling my Ford Explorer on eBay UK

I know it's not the right forum BUT someone may be interested in purchasing a good vehicle for towing your classics.

It finishes in the next few hours if you're interested

Thanks

Reply to
Ian

Classic? Who would ever consider that Merkin POS a classic? ROFLMAO.

Reply to
Chris Bolus

Well, to be fair, he *did* say it was for *towing* a classic.

OTOH, it does irritate me quite a bit that many people want to classify the left and right sides of the pond *absolutely* in terms of classic car status. It's being blindly parochial to the point of stucking fupidity. You're missing the whole point of the game.

Reply to
Dean Dark

In news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Dean Dark wittered on forthwith;

Nah, I quite rate some Yank stuff.

Just virtually nothing they've built since about '71.

Reply to
Pete M

For some reason I read that as Modder classic (Ford Pop, T Bucket?) and then Moldy classic (left in a field a few years too long?), only at the 3rd attempt did I sus it.

Peter Hill