Moggy minor rooflining removal?

Has anyone removed the rooflining on a Minor 1000? Mine needs to come out to repair the dents in the roof.

The manual describes the process adequately but there are no diagrams. It describes Bowden cables to tension it - I've found one but the other has already released itself - and "concealed clips". But of course because they're concealed I can't find them!

Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Reply to
Chris Bolus