Morris Minor Boot hinges

I have a pair of original boot hinges for a Morris 1000 used with good chrome and all the studs and nuts but no gaskets.

Does any one want them before I put them on eBay?

£15.00 will buy them plus a couple of quid for post.
Reply to
dixie
£15.00 will get you a new set.
Reply to
Igundwane

I'f you need a Morris Minor boot lid to go with them then I have one of those.

Reply to
Chris Stubbs

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:15:50 -0000, "Chris Stubbs" dribbled:

I can throw in the handle, lock, and steady bar. Also somewhere the boot badge. Hell, at this rate we'll have a whole car by Sunday ;o)

Reply to
Ted A Turner

Actually have a log book for one somewhere with a worthwhile reg nos.

Reply to
Igundwane

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:25:30 -0000, "Igundwane" dribbled:

Im not going to mention who, though anyone who knows Moggies could work it out, but there was a certain trader who bought an unrestorable wreck purely for its plate, 5YMM. Somehow a mixup occurred (ahem) and the reg and chassis plate found their way onto a similarly aged but worthless-numbered car, and was then re-registered with DVLC (as it was then). I dont know if he still has it, but he's ceased trading as the company that had the initials symm... ;o)

Reply to
Ted A Turner

New ones for £15.00??.

Last time I looked they were £30.00 inc vat a pair for dubious copies made in a third world country.

The ones I have are original Mowog although secondhand are in good condition.

They are offered here if any one wants them.

Dixie

Reply to
dixie

If it's completely rust free and not patched, I could be interested as long as it's cheap enough!

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 11:30:09 +0000, Willy Eckerslyke dribbled:

Oh God no, its a sodding teabag! Ive a *fantastic* bonnet tho - perhaps you could panel beat it a bit? Or drive in reverse? ;o)

Reply to
Ted A Turner

They all seem to be! I have three like that. It's a pity the tops and bottoms aren't the same width to make a good one out of a pair.

Got three of them too!

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

I'll have a look at it on sunday, and post some pics on my website for you to checkout.. I'm restoring a traveller so it's no use to me. Chris

Reply to
Chris Stubbs