Morris Minor Chrome spoked steering whee, Motorcraft stickers & Ford 100E radiatorl on Ebay

For Auction

Morris Minor Black bakerlite rimmed steering wheel with mulitple chrome spokes, fitted with new old stock "M" horn push button. Reverse of centre boss has some crazed paint which at some point has been touched up.

Taken from crashed 1964 Morris Minor Traveller and fitted to my 1968 Morris Minor Traveller. Removed prior to sale and kept in garage for last 10 years.

Picture not actual item, but identical to illustration.

Ford Motorcraft sticker.

Plastic finish sticker, Motorcraft logo in black with red stripe underneath.

Believed to be 1970's or 80's originals.

Ideal for decorating helmets, rally or race cars etc

The Sticker is 11.5cm in length and 4cm deep

Ford 100E popular, prefect, anglia, 300e radiator with hole at bottom for starter pulley if fitted.

Didnt leaked when last used, appears to be in good condition, no rust accept some surface.

Bottom hose still fitted.

Collection or

I will now post this item via Royal Mail Parcel Post within UK

Jono Barspeed