Morris Minor lockable petrol cap?

Hello there

Does anyone know where I can get a lockable Morris Minor petrol cap? Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Mr F

Reply to
Mr Fudger

Mr Fudger ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

If you'd been looking at fleaBay last week, you could have bid on the unused new chrome (albeit on plastic) one I'll be sending to Japan as soon as the payment arrives...

Seriously - fleaBay is your best bet for these things. This one reportedly fits ADO16, too (Austin 1100/1300), if that helps any.

Reply to
Adrian

Reply to
David Billington