Morris Oxford & Austin Cambridge Farina Road Tests on CD ROM

Hi,

To help fund restoration of my Morris Oxford VI, I've produced a CD ROM containing a collection of road tests, brochures and articles about the Farina range. These have been scanned from magazines and books dating from 1959 to

2005. I've put it on eBay here -
you can find it by searching my eBay member name - ejay26If anyone from this group is interested I can offer free UK postage, orhalf-price Airmail, if you quote "REF:ACWCC" when you order. Cheers, Eddie
Reply to
ejay26

Er - I hate to say this, but aren't you in breach of copyright? - might be worth checking with the publishers/authors of the magazines and books, and get the relevant permissions - then include these on the CDROM

Reply to
R. Murphy