MrBlueSkye says Toodle pip and goodbye.

For many years (since Micronet days) I have been bouncing around the Newsgroups. To all of you who know me or have heard of me I bid you a fond farewell in advance. Unfortunately it?s looking like MrBlueSkye will be clocking off for good shortly. A recent emergency visit and hospital stay in my local cardiac unit has revealed that I have an Aortic root aneurism that has billowed to 60mm instead of the 20mm it should be, it doesn?t help that I also have Stenosis of my aortic valve which also needs replacing and also need a bypass. Any aortic aneurism is considered dangerous, but a 60mm one is considered to be extremely dangerous and ready to rupture at any time, meaning the end for me. Normally open heart surgery has a good chance of rectifying my 3 heart problems, but as my health has been poor for sometime and my general physical condition is not good enough the surgeons will not operate on me. I?m posting this to quite a few ng?s partly as a way of saying:

Hello I Paul Jones (MrBlueSkye) was here.

My other motive (and I am embarrassed to have to ask this) But needs must.

Is to ask any of you that can afford it to send me what you can. My financial position is that I am in debt to one of the major Banks for a large sum of money (of course this will end with my death) This was brought about when a Company called Charter Furniture who were operated by out and out scoundrels (they were in turn owned by Cheshire County Councils pension fund) went to the wall leaving my small family business with a debt of £86k. I was forced to close, left penniless and saddled with a very large bank debt. I?m asking for anything you can afford to pay some bills as I will be leaving 2 sons and a wife who will struggle. Now I know there will be many cynics reading this, to you I say please don?t send a load of abuse and negativity, the latter is something I have to much of at the moment. Just hope it never happens to you. I am posting this also to a number of police and legal groups, and I?m sure that some suspicious bright spark out there will be checking out the facts therein.

For those that do contribute many thanks in advance, for those who don?t a kind thought and little prayer will be fine.

MrBlueSkye

Steve Jones

(Paul Stephen Jones)

Bank Sort Code: 77-19-32 Acct No: 15333168

Reply to
MrBlueSkye