New Classic Car Forum!

Please register away, and comments appreciated

Many thanks

Reply to
Aaron

Aaron,

Why did you choose PunBB for your forums?

Reply to
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

2 reasons mate:

  1. The owner of
    told me to ;-)

  1. It's free

As it happens I think it's good, easy to skin and easy to setup. Had it all going in a couple of hours. Only priblems are no polls and no image hosting, but not the end of the world

Reply to
Aaron

Aaron,

I am not knock the forums at all, just curious. Hope your forums do well, certainly the name is relevant and therefore well suited.

Reply to
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

I know mate ... the site is doing well, the whole point of the forums is to drive more people to it. Just hope it works!

Thanks for visiting

Reply to
Aaron

....and joining your forums ;-)

Reply to
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

New forum ... so would be really good to start to get someintersting debates guys ...

Your help is appreciated ;o)

Reply to
Aaron

Sorry mate, we already got one.

'Bye.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

I understand that, but sometimes variety is good ... sometimes ;o)

Reply to
Aaron

"Aaron" realised it was Mon, 22 Jan 2007

10:11:42 -0000 and decided it was time to write:

What's wrong with *this* forum, the one you're posting in?

Why don't you help improve this newsgroup instead of just spamvertising your own forum here?

BTW: is nospamforme.com your domain or do you have permission from its owner to redirect all the spam meant for you to his mail server?

| Registrant: | Howard Goff | 1314 West 43rd Street | Vancouver, Washington 98660 | United States | | Registered through: @MOTION Domain Registration Services | Domain Name: NOSPAMFORME.COM | Created on: 18-Jul-02 | Expires on: 18-Jul-07 | Last Updated on: | | Administrative Contact: | Goff, Howard snipped-for-privacy@atMOTION.com | @MOTION, Inc. | 1314 West 43rd Street | Vancouver, Washington 98660 | United States | 360-696-3442 Fax -- | | Technical Contact: | Goff, Howard snipped-for-privacy@godaddy.com | 1314 West 43rd Street | Vancouver, Washington 98660 | United States | Fax --

Either buy the domain (it's for sale) or stop abusing it.

Reply to
Yippee