Norton Classic Servos

Anyone had any dealing or contact recently.

I get no answer on the phone numbers I have, and have not had an answer for some weeks / months.

I know that there had been some problems illness, but I am getting worried now. Particularly as my servos have been with him for some time.

Anyone able to shed any light or offer a good contact.

Many thanks

Mark

Reply to
mike whiskey

Don't know them myself, but if you could give an address there may be someone in this NG who lives near enough to pop round and see if there's anybody at home.

Worrying when that happens....

Geoff MacK

Reply to
Geoff Mackenzie

mike whiskey ( snipped-for-privacy@djinter.net) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Just seen this - for some reason, I'd missed this group out of my client.

Paul Norton also ran one of the Tatra YahooGroups - but that got abandoned to the spammers a while back, and no reply to any emails/pleas to him on there.

He definitely appears to be AWOL. Fingers crossed.

Reply to
Adrian

Latest News is that he is alive and apparently well although there has been ilness in the family. My servos are not yet done, but should be soon.

Good job the resto is taking even longer than I thought anyway!

Apparently a dodgy answerphone hasn't helped communication

MW

Reply to
mike whiskey