Old handbooks etc

Apolgies for coming to this group for the first time and using it as a freeads site, but I think I'll find the right sort of people here! I have the following books to offer:

an owners manual in complete fair condition for a Morris Ten-Four series III, a quite tatty, with the fisrt 28 pages missing, Morris Eight owners manual, a complete, minus it's cover, owners manual for a 1955 -1957 Ford Anglia/Prefect a P.Olyslager manula for a Ford Taunus 17M P2 P3 1957- a Pitman motorists library handbook for HIllman Minx 1949-1959 in almost new condition.

It seems a shame to bin this stuff, so if anyone would like to have any of these books let me know and they are yours for the postage.

-- Nick

Reply to
Speedgazebo MOTP #1