Opel Kadett Brake Cylinder

I am looking for rear wheel cylinders for an Opel Kadett B 1972 1.1. Any idea where I might be able to buy some from as so far I've been drawing a blank!

Ross

Reply to
ross-cromerty

Ebay Germany?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Wasn't the Kadett an Opel badged Shove-it? (Chevette). There must be some of those bits around somewhere, surely? When I have trouble getting brake bits for older cars I often resort to taking the offending item to a friendly motor factor and doing a physical search of his stock. FWIW, ISTR that Suzuki LJ80 or very early SJ410 wheel cylinders are not listed in any catalogues but they turned out to be the same as Talbot Solara (or something) units. They were the proverbial 'arm and a leg' from Suzuki and about £6.50 from the motor factors...

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H

Nope, not the Kadett B - AFAIK the Kadett C was the first shared development although it appears that only Germany got the full range of bodystyles (saloon, estate *and* coupe).

That may help...

Heh.

Reply to
Timo Geusch