OT:how to make a rubbish car worse...

I laffed my ruddy arse off...

Reply to
DocDelete

Plenty to amuse you here

for a link to the listings

and for lots of other odd stuff

Was going to look up "rice boys" on google...but couldnt be bothered

Reply to
Neil

"DocDelete" realised it was Thu, 2 Dec

2004 13:22:55 -0000 and decided it was time to write:

Now watch in awe:

(.ru is next door to .ua)

Reply to
Yippee

Tom Burton

Also sprach "Tom Burton" :-

This one's priceless...

Guy King

That is so poor!

One of my favourites is this MKIII Supra, or is it a Ferrari??

Chris

Reply to
Chris Howarth

Novas? You've not seen anything until you've seen two nova saloons cut and shut to make a stretch nova...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Brilliant! Do you reckon the sun shade over the rear screen is that shape intentionally or because it was slightly too wide and he couldn't find a way of cutting it down to size? I'm trying to place that plastic mesh he's used everywhere, I've seen something like it before in B&Q or somewhere...

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

I'll quietly confess that I rather like some of those! I'm trying to work out what sort of environment that nice little camouflaged car at the bottom could hide in - somewhere actively volcanic, perhaps. What's the NSU looking car at the top right?

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Willy Eckerslyke realised it was Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:51:25 +0000 and decided it was time to write:

It's a Zaphorozhets, aka ZAZ. Ukranian car, based on the NSU Prinz, with an air cooled V4 in the rear.

Reply to
Yippee

Thanks.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

You mean the 'carbon fiber?'

My favorite is the interior shot, where it looks like he made a Ferrari shifter gate overlay out of the carbon fiber, but the tongues of the gate have got broken off because the actual shifter was too sloppy, I guess. There's a wealth of unintended detail in these pictures. Nice.

Reply to
Dan Drake

No, the "evestrough grating".

I hadn't spotted that. Priceless!

Did you notice the door mirror?

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke

Also sprach Willy Eckerslyke :-

Blinding. Or at least, makes you wish perhaps you had been.

Reply to
Guy King

Also sprach Willy Eckerslyke :-

At least some of 'em are well done. And if that's your cup of tea then they're good examples of the breed.

Reply to
Guy King

I'd not noticed that myself!

I can't work out whether it is supposed to be serious or not. I'm guessing not but you never know...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Howarth

I suspect it's just expanded on a hot summer day...

Reply to
DB.

Not sure what it is, but I guess he clamped it on to the broken stub of the original mirror?

This whole car transcends bad. It is actually a work of art. I'd love to see it.

I saw a well-riced Subaru SVX driving along the other day. First one of those that I've seen.

Reply to
Dan Drake

Also sprach Dan Drake :-

You'd need strapping round your ribs first.

Reply to
Guy King

In my defence, I wouldn't actually want one of them, but would enjoy wandering around that show. I don't know why it is, but chavved up cars in the UK are the lowest of the low, whereas in the Eastern block they manage to appear rather quaint. I suspect it's to do with the attitudes of their owners as much as the less usual cars.

Reply to
Willy Eckerslyke